North as Dr. Chawla says while saying about directions that this is a super good direction. Let us understand how we can benefit from north Vastu benefits while ascertaining the correct Vastu for home and the work front.
1. Dr. Puneet Chawla says water usage towards north is super good. Washing all your clothes and utensils towards the north direction brings good finances in your life.
2. Dr. Chawla’s another punch to vastu defects is to Study towards the north. It gives unmatchable intellect and intelligence.
3. He says Having food and water is basic but having it towards north give good luck and financial power. It’s energy consumption logic. So make sure you follow this Vastu tip for your home.
4. Dealing of money, receiving and giving money should be done facing north. Dr. Chawla says Go stable in money this way .
5. Not the least Dr. Chawla solves the most difficult task.. Are you not able to meditate, start meditating towards the north, you will be successful he says….
Removing North Vastu dosh with proper Vastu upay can bring health, wealth and prosperity in one’s life.
Vastu pictures for home is the best thing one can do to improve the good vastu shastra. Dr. Puneet Chawla Vaastu Shastra Expert says vastu pictures play a good role in removing vastu defects in the house. Vastu dosh or vastu defects create bad and problematic life. Vastu remedies or vastu upay play a secondary role in creating good vastu. Vaastu flats or vaastu homes brings happiness. Dr. Puneet chawla says one should display the pictures of role models in front of them. Dr. Chawla says good pictures bring good and positive energies.
South direction in vaasthu should be decorated with big building for good business. Many obstacles are removed by the vastu remedies done in southern direction. Factory problems are also removed.
He says all delayed work is completed like school admissions, marriage, business start up, payments realization is done if we place a big mountain picture in the south-west. For a good intimate relationship put a couple picture on the south west direction.
Dr. Puneet chawla has a 25 year experience in giving vastu consultations. He can sense negative and positive energies in a building structure and human beings. He us a highly intuitive personality. He suggests vaastu remedies with any demolition. He gives vastu remedies in scientific and logical forms. He does not require any sort of antennas or instruments to scan the negative energies as he says no instrument can give information about the negative energies. He is a consultant to me many people now who at a time didn’t believed in vaastu shastra. He is considered an authority on vastu. Trusted by lacs of Clients, he has his followers in many lacs. His continuous research in vastu and energies had given a success in taking out remedies in geopathic stress which causes cancer and tumor problems.
He has written several books on vaastu and allied subjects.
New year vastu tips contain calendar vastu by Dr. Puneet Chawla ( vastu expert ). Vastu dosha or vastu defects is not the only thing to see, the ongoing live vaastu is also a major thing to see and analyze. Vastu for home and Vastu for office requires lively vastu tips. Vastu remedies or vastu upay is a must for new flat vastu. Vastu shastra is an important subject. Normally people are confused where to put calendar. NorthSouthEastWest which is a good direction. Dr. Chawla focuses on vanishing negative energies so he suggests removing of old calendars. Not to put god pictures and images on calendars! He says putting intimacy pictures on calendars is also not advisable. These can be in the bedroom and the Bedroom Vastu ca be corrected! Calendars to be put north or east direction only
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a world #1 Vastu Consultants with 22 years of experience in Vastu Shastra.
When we plant a seed in our house garden, we plant a hope, a hope that one day it would grow big and healthy and would reap fruits for us. In other words, we expect it to bring prosperity, luck and kindness within the household. Plants are believed to energize the surrounding with their presence and hence they play a pivotal role in determining our success and prosperity, apart from simply adding to the aesthetic beauty within the interiors of the house. However, while choosing plants for one’s home it is highly important to make the right choice as there are many plants which emit harmful gases, not suitable for human inhalation. Hence, it is very essential to choose the plants with great care so that they emit positivity and well being for the inmates of the house. Their direction should be proper too in order to make them fruitful.
Here is a list of five best plants which one should have in the home:
1. Tulsi- Another name of this plant is Basil. It is considered to be highly auspicious as per Hindu mythology and hence is found in every Hindu household as it is believed to bring prosperity for the inmates. This plant is even used as an essential herb in medicines and cures various diseases. It even helps in purifying the blood and improving the digestive system. Vastu says this plant should be placed in the north-east, north or the eastern part f the house. However, is a house carries some Vastu-dosh, the growth of this plant gets restricted.
2. Creepers- Vastu says creepers should be grown in the garden independently, without taking the help of the walls. The only creeper which can be grown within the house is the money plant, even in the bedroom.
3. Thorny plants- The only thorny plant which can be grown within any household is the rose plants, otherwise thorny plants are strictly prohibited within a residential plot as they bring in a lot negative energy and even bring bad luck for the inmates of the house.
4. Bamboo plant- I is believed that the bamboo plant brings in good luck and even protects the residents from evil powers. Even in the office, stalks of bamboo can be placed as they bring in good luck. The healthier the bamboo plant isthe more prosperous will the inmates be.
5. Vastu Shastra suggests growing of lemon, lotus and jasmine as they are considered to be very lucky.
Vastu is a science which follows a grid of directions and is practised in every corner of the world. However, how a country fares in terms of Vastu is different from another. India, for instance, is quite inappropriate in terms of Vastu and it is believed that the prevailing poverty of this country is due to its Vastu in compliance. Vastu experts believe that a drastic change can be brought about to the entire country if Vastu for home and office buildings is followed strictly.
Here are some miscellaneous Vastu tips for home:
Vastu lays down guidelines for every room and direction. It even stresses on how our lifestyle should be in order to make it harmonious, peaceful and happy. Some common Vastu points which should be kept in mind while doing up the Vastu for home have been mentioned herein.
Three doorson one wall are a bad Vastu idea, especially if they face the main door as this makes the house exposed to too much of road’s energy
Rooms on the south should not have low ceilings
Pillars and beams in the house should always be in even numbers. However, one does not need to demolish the house in case the number turns out to be odd, the best and most Vastu-friendly solution is to create false ceilings and pillars accordingly
Sleeping or working under exposed beams bring ill fortune
Avoid circular staircases. Also, the number of steps in a stairway should always be odd and they should rise from east to west or from the north to south.
Steps on the east and north sides should not touch the wall of the building. This can be achieved by making sure the steps are on the south and west sides.
Windowsare recommended for the northwest sector of the plot or grid. This is because this grid is ruled by the God of wind, Vayudev. If the northwest wind is allowed easy accessibility into the building, it is regarded as a sign of good fortune. This, however, was quite common in traditional freestanding houses with a central courtyard open to the sky in previous times.
Rooftops should slant from west to east and from south to north.
The evil eyeis believed to be warded off by stringing together seven green chillies and a lime on a thread and hanging the concoction on the main door frame where everybody can see it.
India is a growing economy on the global world map and Vastu perfections would only make its position bigger, better and more prosperous. However, to achieve so and to make a niche for itself in today’s challenging scenario, it has to be collectively accepted and followed by people of every section of society residing here in this country. This will take it to a different level of success and prosperity.