How door brings happiness is another episode of Dr. Puneet Chawla’s vastu se ghar sansar web series video. Here he is mentioning the importance of Main door in vaastu. Vastu Shstra is an ancient famous study of life style and living. Vastu for home and vastu for door has a good relation. Here Dr. Chawla says where ever we go, the main door is the first thing which we hit. How it looks and appear is a big concern, so this video gives vastu tips regarding the main door. Some people are fearing from the south enterance and think that it is a big vastu defect. Vastu tips for home is the one thing which every body looks but according to Dr. Puneet Chawla vastu shastra for home is quite detailed and scientific. So he always suggest the scientific vastu. Vastu colors also play a big role in deciding the power of main door. Main door vastu dosh is the one thing every body fears, and tries to find vastu dosh remedies. But Dr. Chawla says vastu dosh nivaran is in our own hands. Generally people think of vastu door entrance direction and not to power the main door. Vastu door opening direction is not the main thing to see, how we manage the vastu direction matters.
Watch The Latest Video >>> How #door can bring #happiness | Dr. Puneet Chawla | #Vastu #video| https://goo.gl/1gE7Dy via @drpuneetchawla
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a world #1 Vastu Consultants with 22 years of experience in Vastu Shastra.
The toilet is best assigned to the north-west direction of the house, or the room, in case of attached toilets, according to Vastu.Vastu friendly tips for the toilet help waive off negativity and keep health problems away. However, due to scarcity of space and as per modern design element, most of the toilets are attached to the bathroom. In such a case the west or north-west wall should have the water closet (WC) and a few inches above the ground. Here are a few tips for a Vastu-friendly toilet.
• The North-east corners should never be used to place a toilet at any cost. It is considered to be a major offence according to Vastu. It leads to various severe issues in one’s life like health problems, accidents, progeny issues and is even a root of unnecessary tensions. Lord Shiva is believed to own the north-east and hence it is a very sacred and pious direction. It is also occupied by the forehead of the VastuPurush, hence a toilet or bathroom should never be positioned here.
• Even the southeast corner of the house should not have a toilet as per Vastu regulations. This leads to major financial losses for the occupants. Unexpected losses, unexpected problems, taxation and legal issues, problems and accidents relating to electrical gadgets etc become quite obvious. This direction is owned by the God of Fire and hence it is best to have a kitchen in this area.
• Southwest direction in a house is where the magnetic energy gets stored, hence a toilet here too is a disaster according to Vastu. There should not be any drainage pipe or outlet on this direction.
• The toilets within a structure should always be towards north or south facing and never to the east or west. In case of placement of the toilet in a room, it should always be on the west or northwest side.
• There should be no toilets next to the puja room or kitchen. Even a toilet below a puja room or kitchen is disastrous. One toilet, however, can be placed above another.
Toilet is a place to shed away all negativity and hence the toilet doors should be kept closed at all times. Their placement in the right direction, hence, becomes highly essential so that the negativity does not bring bad affects to the inmates.