Mirros are only best suited on north walls.
Mirros are only best suited on east walls.
Mirros are only best suited on northeast walls.
Mirros are only best suited on northwest walls.
Putting a mirror in front of dining table enhances wealth and prosperity.
Putting a mirror in the cash locker and safe increases chances of money. It increases sale in the showrooms.
If in any direction you want to give an opening effect one can put mirror on it. Suppose north is not having a window, so we can provide a big mirror so that north can enhanced.
In the case of faulty stairs towards the northeastern sides of the structure , we can provide mirror on the north and east walls to give a lighting effect.
livevaastu.com, drpuneetchawla.com or call us at 9555666667, 9873333108, 9711115099 mail id email@example.com watch Enlightened Life Guru Dr. Puneet Chawla videos on Vastu and Spirituality on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/user/vaastuwithpuneet)
Here Dr. chawla is discussing vastu for Dressing table. Every woman loves to be appreciated and admired for her physical beauty. However, as per Vastu expert Dr. Puneet Chawla, Vastu plays a major role in enhancing and magnifying the beauty of a woman. This can be clearly understood in this article where a close connectivity has been established and demonstrated between the placement of the dressing mirror within the interiors of a room as per the directions favourable for the same according to Vaastu rules. Wrong placement of the dressing mirror can jeopardise the health and beauty of the inmates of the room drastically. Let’s see how?
There are lot of misconceptions and cooked-up ideologies when it comes to placing a dresser mirror in any given interior space. The most common being that if there happens to be a mirror in the bedroom in any direction, it would hamper the health of the occupants as its reflection would fall on them while sleeping. This is absolutely a myth. There are very clear cut rules which Vastu lays down when it comes to placement of the dressing mirror within the interiors of a bedroom. Not just this, Vaastu also lays down concrete guidelines regarding the placement of the dressing mirror and the position and direction of the user while dressing up which, if followed correctly, can never bring about any unrest in one’s life.
Beauty with dressing mirror, closely interlinked
- one should never have the dresser mirror on the door of the cupboard, which is quite a common practice in India. This creates disturbance amongst couples and even brings about unrest in life.
- likewise, the dresser mirror should to be placed in the south direction. This would create irritation and tensions in one’s married life.
- having the dresser mirror in the west creates dissatisfaction in everything that one does or tries to do, thereby hampering peace in life
- too much of anything is bad. The same applies to confidence as well. Placing the dresser mirror int he north direction wall makes the user over confident and ultimately hampers him in the long run.
- the correct direction for the dresser mirror is the east as it enhances and reveals the real beauty of the user
- the toilet should not be reflected in the dresser mirror at any cost.
- placing the dresser mirror in the bedroom should be avoided, however if there is a separate opening to it or a walking closet created for the same in the appropriate direction then it is not a problem.
- Mirror being a representative of water element as per Vaastu, a dressing table with dresser mirror int he south-east zone would be like having a water element in the place of fire which can prove be disastrous. It would lead to various obstacles in life, hamper the safety and security of the inmates and even cause accidents and injuries.
- a mirror in the east- southeast zone along the eastern wall causes excessive thinking and creates doubt which can be the root cause of a marriage failure and divorce among couples residing in such a room.
- a mirror on the southwest wall leads to over expectation from the souse and this too can be a major cause for regular rifts and quarrels among the two. Hence a dresser mirror in this zone should be avoided too.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a world #1 Vastu Consultants with 22 years of experience in Vastu Shastra.
Like, Share,and Subscribe!!!
Our YouTube Channel:
========Connect with us=======