We all know that it is the positive energy around us which brings in peace and prosperity to our homes. To induce an optimistic change in one’s life, here are 5 things which should be avoided in the bedroom so as to avoid creation of disharmony within relationships. Following these simple tips can make you usher in a vibrant and positive environment around you.
Bedroom being a place to relax and rejuvenate, alone or with your partner, there are certain things which need to be avoided therein.
1. Avoid dark colors- The mood and character of individuals are highly guided by the colors used within the house, including the bedroom, as per Vastu guidelines.It is said to avoid dark colors like blue and black in the bedroom, yello white, light green are favorable colors for the same. People fond of color break concepts can also paint one wall in a dark hue on the east or south.
2. Avoid keeping cactus or thorny plants- Many people have a small balcony attached to the living room or even the bedroom. According to Vastu, one should not keep cactus or any thorny plants within the house balcony. Even bonsai plants and plants with red color flower should be avoided within the house. One can have money plant which brings in prosperity and happiness.
3. Choice of paintings and statues- the family members and married couples get highly affected by the paintings and statues placed within the house. Paintings depicting fight scenes, scary marks, aggressive and abstract paintings with conflicting colors should be avoided at all costs. Even statues of wild beasts and birds should be avoided within the bedroom. The bedroom should always have paintings with pictures of swans but two in number. Solitary pictures should be avoided.
4. Avoid overhead beams- There should be no exposed overhead beams in the bedroom or elsewhere in the house. Sleeping under an overhead beam causes depression, tension and diseases. Exposed beams even lead to misunderstanding and arguments. Using a false ceiling to mask the beams will be a good suggestion. Alternatively, a chandelier can be hung on the beam to balance the energies therein.
5. No clutter in bedrooms- The bedroom gets filled with negative vibrations if there happens to be clutter over there. The subconscious mind gets highly affected if there is load under the bed; it even leads to a disturbed sleep. Even footwear under the bed indicates that your mind would be loitering around here and there.
The bedroom should have a clean and neat atmosphere so as to create peace and tranquillity there. The things displayed within the bedroom should be pleasant to the eyes so as to bring in positive and peaceful vibrations.