Our personal garden at home is a place where we can restore our inner peace, away from the hustle bustle of our busy hectic lives. Similarly, even art lets us lose our imagination free and we are able to look at the world with a different and new perspective. However, if we combine these two, that is if we place art in the garden premises, it would create a magical effect to relax and rejuvenate our senses. In this manner, color, form and texture can be used to add stimulation to our senses and can also assist in providing movement and sound by making use of natural elements around us in the environment.
For example, flowering plants not only enhance the beauty of the house aesthetically but also add on drastically to our environment. Even climbers play a pivotal role in enhancing ornamental horticulture. However, as a Vastu expert, I believe, it is highly important to add the touch of Vastu principles in whatever element you add on to your garden and surrounding. They should adhere to Vastu guidelines in order to prove beneficial and positive for you.
Gardens, in general, should always be positioned in the North or west of the plot in offices, homes and factories. Gardens should never be placed in the south-east or south-west portions of the compound. Some of the common trees which should be chosen for plantation in multi-storied structures to the west and north of the plot are Ashok, Kanakchampa, Ashaphala, Smabhaloo and coconut.
Vastu tips for planting different kinds of trees and plants within the boundaries of your house and office:
• A lot of positive energy is generated by planting a Basil plant within the confines of your house
• The west direction should have the Bilva, Madhuka and Peepal trees
• The south direction can have the Udumbara (Goolar) and Panas trees
• Planting a Kanakchampa tree in the north brings about wealth and prosperity for its inmates
• Mental peace and heath are supported if coconut and banana trees are planted within the campus of a house.
• A water pond can also be created with lotus in it, this proves to be highly favorable for the occupants of the house.
• Slides, swings and other units for entertainment of kids should be positioned in the north-west direction of the garden. Plantation of trees should be avoided in the south-east, east, south-west, north-west and north as these corners should be kept free. Gardens which are positioned towards the south-west and south-east of the plots are believed to bring tensions, especially large and tall trees. These should never be planted towards the north or the east.
• The center of any site should also be devoid of any large trees.
• Palash, Arjun, Sleshmataka and Karanj plants should not be planted within the boundaries of the house. However, if they are already there, these should be balanced off by planting trees like Sudarshan, Nirgundi and Ashok in the appropriate directions.
• Cactus should never be planted within the house limits as they bring tensions and create friction in relationships.
• Planting Ber and bamboo plant within the house limits increases enmity and hence should not be planted at all.
• There should not be a fountain in the garden which happens to be at the center of the house limit.
• Fountains and artificial springs should be in the north-east
To get complete and full consultancy on garden for the house, you can get in touch with me and I shall guide you through in a complete and concise manner.