Kitchen is one of the most important aspects of any household. It determines health and prosperity for the family living within its premises. An efficient and welcoming kitchen definitely and undoubtedly proves to be healthier and more prosperous for its inmates.
Here are a few effective Vastu tips for enhancing your kitchen with power and perfection.
- The South east corner of the kitchen should have the fire placement. If this area cannot be used, the second best option is the north-west.
- The Gas stove should be ideally placed according to Vastu principles
- The Bedroom should never be located just above the kitchen. Also, the toilet should not be located just above the fire, on the upper level.
- Leaking taps and dripping pipelines are a symbol of wealth flowing out of the house, hence these should be repaired without delay
- Green, lemon yellow and orange should be used for painting the walls of the kitchen. These colors are supportive of the fire element. Never use anti-fire colors like black and blue within the kitchen premises.
- The kitchen should not have the toilet door bank opposite it. The toilet door can be re positioned or an automatic door may be installed as an alternative. The best is to place a pyramid partition strip here as a remedy.
Problems arising due to wrong Vastu of the kitchen:
- One becomes unhappy and inactive if the kitchen has been painted with dull or unnatural shades
- If the kitchen is placed in any other direction other than the south-east, the family members will always complain about the food being cooked here.
- Sickness and poverty is caused if the kitchen is positioned in the north-east direction of the house.
- Serious health issues are faced by the family members if the kitchen is placed in the south-west direction
- The north-west is considered to be a neutral direction for the placement of the kitchen but in this case the women of the house would be busy at all times in the kitchen.
- Kitchen positioned in the center of the plot or house would invite endless problems for you and your family members
- Free flow of wealth is restricted in the house if the stove is not functioning at all or is in a half working state.
- The kitchen should never be positioned below or above a toilet
All these Vastu factors relating to kitchen should be kept in mind while doing up your house so that you only get positive vibrations from your kitchen and it leads to health and prosperity for you and your family members.