Every human or object around us imposes positive and negative effects on our life. Be it the overall house, the furniture placed within it, the colors used for painting the interiors, the plants around the house and even the structures in the vicinity, every item, be it a living or a non-living object, carries positive or negative energies with it which influences our livelihood and well being.
Objects around us should always be in their natural and healthy state, just as a healthy person needs to be active in every manner, physical, mental as well as spiritual. Vastu principles claim that any object which is not used for a long time attracts negative energy and hence should be discarded, just as a stale fruit or vegetable starts emitting foul smell and disburses negative energy into the surrounding.
Just as we do not let any harmful or stale food enter into our body, we should also be cautious enough never to keep any non-functional or useless object within the home premises. Any junk item should be disposed off immediately.
Vastu energy comprises of everything from objects to rooms, people to positions of different things within the house and so on. This energy which is stored within our house premises can be felt easily by people coming from outside into our home. If the objects emit positive energy, the guest would feel welcomed and if there is negativity in the surrounding, it would make them feel restless and repulsive. Being a part of your own house, you might not feel the presence of this negative energy around you as you tend to get accustomed to it. But this negative energy tends to surround and affect you in more ways than one as you are the most sensitive component of your house in comparison to other things.
This accumulated energy of everything in the house sometimes proves to be negative and it is due to the presence of this negative energy which leads to Vastu dosh in the house.
The symptoms which reflect Vastu Dosh in a house are as follows:
• When one or the other family member keeps falling sick at any given point of time, the house is believed to have Vastu dosh. The illness may be as common as a cold to some serious fatal diseases depending on the energy and resistance capacity of the family members and the degree of Vastu dosh within the house.
• If there are unnecessary mental tensions and arguments in the house, it means the house has Vastu dosh.
• Breaking of glass, cutlery etc or other noticeable damage is a sign of Vastu defect within the structure.
• Leaking taps, fusing of lights, fan, motor etc are symptoms of Vastu dosh
• Packed almirahs, cupboards, excessive furniture are all signs of Vastu defects
Al the above symptoms reflect Vastu dosh within a property which needs to be attended to and rectified immediately.
Remedies for Vastu dosh:
• Any object which adds to the clutter in the house should be removed immediately
• Objects which are not used for a long time should be re-considered and removed. They should either be put to use or disposed
• All electrical and plumbing fixtures that are leaking or malfunctioning should be repaired at once.